How To Get the Best Deal On Your Car Import
Getting the best deal for your money can feel like an overwhelming task when buying an import car. When importing your car, you have the world at your feet, but the work is very involved. These top tips will help you get the best deal on your car.
- Avoid importers who have stock. They are going to be targeted on selling you their cars rather than helping you to find the car you really want.
- Talk to an importer who imports from the UK, Japan and Australia. They are genuinely motivated to find you the best worldwide deal for your dream car and familiar with the best countries for you to buy from.
- Find a company who will do the work for you. A sourcing company will spend the time to find your perfect car, then you get the hard task of simply choosing which one.
- Consider value rather than just price. If the car has been well cared for you will be buying well. If the car has been well cared for you will be buying well. Paying for expensive repairs will soon escalate, these key documents will tell you a lot about a car before you buy it. We recommend you insist on seeing them before you buy.
- One clear price is essential. Make sure your pricing includes all costs, quality insurance, taxes and duties. No one likes surprises but they are often hidden by less reputable companies.
Our expert car buying team are dedicated to buying you the best car at the best price and will help you to avoid all the pitfalls of buying a car yourself. Your bespoke search will show you the savings you can make and allow you to compare the best cars available in your budget.
Importing needn’t be difficult with the right team. Simply tell us what you want, and if it’s available in the UK, Japan or Australia we will find it so you can feel confident you are buying the best car your money can buy.