Delivering a first class sourcing and car import service since 2009.
Why choose us?
- Our buying specialists personally handpick every car for you and supply them at the most competitive prices.
- To find your perfect car at the best price we source from Japan, the UK, Australia and South Africa.
- We personally manage the end to end process from purchase, export and delivery to ensure it is imported with the greatest care.
- Buy with confidence. Our one clear price policy includes all costs to import your car so you have no surprises later.
- We strive to source VAT qualifying cars for export so you can save 20% on your purchase price.
- We will pay for your VAT and reclaim it so your purchase couldn’t be simpler.
- We operate the Personal Export Scheme (PES) to enable you to benefit from the VAT reclaim and enjoy your car within the EU for up to 12 months.
- We are very proud to be the only company partnered with NCBA Bank Kenya, Stanbic Bank Kenya, and I&M Bank Kenya to supply cars from the UK and Japan for their asset finance loans.
- Kenyan clients can spread their costs with asset finance via our unique partnerships with NCBA Bank Kenya and I&M Bank Kenya.
- We will only source exceptional quality cars. We always advise against a purchase than allow a car below our standards to be bought.
- All cars have independent background checks to ensure they are free from unwanted history.
- Our offices are in the UK and Nairobi and we have agents in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, Mauritius, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago. These agents provide flexible local car import services which will deliver your car to your door.
- Our team has more than 30 years importing experience and thousands of delighted customers.
- We have excellent reviews on Trustpilot, Facebook, Google, Autotrader and our own website.
- Our cars are exported worldwide. We regularly export cars to clients in Kenya, UK, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Fiji, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Uganda, Zambia, Trinidad and Tobago, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Jersey, Guernsey, Barbados, The Cayman Islands, Mozambique, Tanzania, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Jamaica and Botswana.
- We are members of BIMTA, the British Independent Motor Traders Association. Buy with confidence that are governed by the BIMTA code of conduct and are endorsed by a recognised UK trade association.
- We are a registered UK Company and VAT Registered too.
Originally we were a UK car supplier who were asked by our customers to help them find high quality cars to export. So, we did our best and we gave them the kind of service we would want to experience. It went very well. Slowly the word spread and we noticed that each new customer wanted two things; a great car and the confidence that it would arrive safely, ready to drive. Put simply, they wanted an enjoyable, stress free experience. We’ve specialised in car export for over ten years and there have been many lessons learnt along the way. But our aim is the same; to deliver a first class purchase and importing service to each of our customers.
We want to transform the buying experience for imported cars into a pleasurable, effortless experience. Buying an imported car requires trust, expertise and excellent communication. It’s got to feel right and that comes from having confidence that you have chosen an experienced professional team. We simply want to find the car you have set your heart on, get you a great deal on it and import it effortlessly. We sincerely hope you’ll love it so much, you’ll want to tell your friends about us too.
Located in the renowned Dunsfold Park. We are based at the home of Top Gear and are surrounded by many automotive businesses.
Our Kenyan Office
Located in the Westlands district of Nairobi the office is on the Lower Kabete Road. Find us on the 4th Floor, The Pavilion, Lower Kabete Road, Nairobi.
Our agents in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Zambia, Mauritius and Zimbabwe who deliver a flexible end to end import service. We are keen to add new agents into other countries. If you would like to be considered as our agent in your country, please get in touch.
Meet the team
Managing Director I have been in the car industry since 2001. I am passionate about quality and service as I believe that it builds an exceptional reputation. An outstanding experience will keep customers coming back year after year and inspire people to recommend us to their friends. Word of mouth is such a powerful recommendation and expresses confidence and trust that your company will deliver the experience again and again. That’s what I strive for.
Marketing Director I have over 20 years experience in sales and marketing. This has been mostly at Procter & Gamble in the UK and more recently with MHH International. I have had the pleasure of working on many brands in health and beauty, household care, snacks and beyond. For me integrity is everything. The product has to be excellent and the team have to be 100% committed to delivering that. It’s my job to help our customers to understand how simple it is to import a car. To feel happy that they know all the options available to them to feel comfortable with the process and confident that their car will be just as they expected.
Sales Manager, UK Chris joins the team with 20 years experience as a sales manager in the UK. He is committed believer in delivering an excellent customer experience. Chris has a passion for cars and is the proud owner of a classic 1952 Land Rover which he enjoys taking off road when he can. He is based in the UK and shall be delighted to help you find your perfect car and assist with finance arrangements with our partner banks.
Accounts: Nicky's vast experience in business is a credit to the team. Having lead her own business, managed teams and delivered outstanding customer service. We are delighted that Nicky is our accounts administrator. Carefully monitoring the many transactions across the businesses for the team.
Sales Administrator: Sam joins us from the world of soft furnishings. Previously with Laura Ashley and Love Your Home, she brings with her a wealth of experience in sales administration and product management. She has a keen eye for detail and is passionate about delivering and exceptional customer experience. When she is not busy with our cars, Sam is likely to be helping at her scout group and caring for her family. Sam works closely with our sales team alongside Nicky to provide the seamless customer service we are dedicated to delivering.
Sales Coordinator: We are delighted to welcome George Edwards to our sales support team. George joins us from the medical supplies industry and has brought with him key skills and experience in sales, customer service and administration. He is well placed alongside our UK sales team to help deliver a smooth and efficient customer experience in purchasing and exporting UK cars through MHH.
Brand Ambassador The reason behind why I decided to do business with MHH is because it’s not just a sale for them, it’s the customer satisfaction when a call or e-mail comes from a buyer and they are genuinely happy with what they have received. So in retrospect they are just like me, no nonsense, no short cuts, just business as usual.
Operations Manager, Kenya I joined MHH from a service industry background with a primary focus on client-relationships and service delivery. From my experience and daily contact with various clients, I do know the importance of customer satisfaction and what it takes to ensure that customer needs are attended to in the most timely and efficient way. I have brought this experience with me to MHH International, where I handle customer concerns and queries, to ensure that our clients have the best possible service and support.
UK Logistics Manager I was a police officer for 30 years with Hampshire Constabulary, as a sergeant for 22 years mostly in uniform, with spells in plain-clothes units. The remit of one of these squads was to target vehicle crime, in the course of this I gained some experience of aspects of car crime and techniques employed, and some of the signs to look for. Now I look after the collections, inspections and deliveries for MHH making sure that all our vehicles are up to scratch inside and out.
Sales Manager, Kenya Having had the privilege of selling some of the best brands in the Kenya like Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep and Mercedes, joining the MHH team is a step in the right direction. For MHH International a sale is more than just handing over the car keys, I joined a team that is committed in sourcing for quality vehicles and have excellent customer service which gives them a reputable name in the market. MHH International mainly focus on giving their customers value for their money, excellent customer service and quality vehicles all in one package, making importation of a vehicle a hustle free process.