We have a tremendous wealth of experience importing cars to New Zealand. The firm favourites that our clients often buy are Audi, Bentley, Aston Martin, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Lexus and Ferrari. You can choose our comprehensive CIF service or our flawless import service facilitated by our partnership with McCullough Ltd, New Zealand’s leading car import and vehicle shipping specialists. With our vehicle expertise and McCullough’s import expertise you get the optimum care for your purchase.
Delivered to Auckland (CIF) Service
We operate a very comprehensive CIF service, taking care of all export requirements to ensure your car reaches New Zealand with the greatest care. This service gives you the freedom to use our partnership with McCullough or your preferred clearing agent. All of the following services are included in our price:
- Assistance with NZ vehicle compliance
- Sourcing of your vehicle, purchase, inspection and collection.
- Storage of your vehicle in our safe compound until it is ready to be transported to the port.
- Repair any minor scuffs
- All pre-export inspections required
- Administration for all VAT free sales
- Advice on manufacturer’s international warranties
- Transport to the destination port (on a trailer if the car is new)
- Fully comprehensive insurance whilst in the UK.
- High level of marine insurance throughout journey.
- Use of the MHH International private tracking portal to view real time progress of your car and scans of required documentation.
- DHL of all original documentation and vulnerable loose items to you.
Full New Zealand Vehicle Import Service
The complete import service takes care of every detail so you can relax and have your car delivered to your door. Our seamless import service incorporates all of the above benefits with the additional services below:
- Assistance with registration and on-road handling.
- Shipment, customs and MAF clearance.
- Ministry of Primary Industries bio hazard inspection and clean if required
- New Zealand Transport Agency Structural Border Inspection
- NZ based foreign currency transaction facilitation services to make payment easy.
- A secure Escrow service for the handling of funds.
- Delivery to your door and on-road insurance.
You are welcome to contact McCullough to discuss your requirements with sales manager Joe Steele (email@example.com ) and he shall be very happy to help you decide which level of the McCullough service will be most suitable for you. Office phone: +64 9 303 0075 Mobile phone: +64 21 968 694 Website: www.mmnz.biz
A Simple Car Import Process
The import process usually takes 60 days from the day we purchase your vehicle to the day you receive it. Cars are usually delivered to Auckland or Christchurch in a container.
Shipping date confirmed
What You Receive By Post
We will send all vehicle documentation to your preferred address. This is frequently to the McCullough team but let us know if your requirements are different.
|UK vehicles||Japanese vehicles|
|Up to date service history||Japanese service history (where applicable)|
|HPI certification (Mileage verification and No serious damage history)||Original registration certificate. (Mileage verification)|
|Manufacturers book pack||Manufacturers book pack - English translation. (Subject to availability)|
|Bill of Lading||Bill of Lading|
|A locking wheel nut (if applicable)||A locking wheel nut (if applicable)|
|Spare key||Spare key|
|MHH pre-purchase check documents|
- Car Purchase (CIF)
- NZ Vehicle Compliance
- NZ Vehicle registration costs
- NZ road insurance
- Good and Service Tax (GST) payment
- Delivery from port to final destination.
Registering your vehicle
Import restrictions by vehicle type for NZ
For further details please contact MHH International team on +44 (0)1483 275 756 or firstname.lastname@example.org