Our highly skilled team take the time to fully understand your exact needs from your perfect car before interrogating all UK and Japanese networks for you. We carefully select the best available cars and share the details of each vehicle with you until we find your heart’s desire. Once you have chosen your car, we inspect it, prepare it for export and make any modifications you may require.
One Clear Price
We like to keep life simple and opt for a no surprises approach. We quote one clear price for the complete service. Our highly acclaimed service comprises of all of the following:
All Inclusive to Port
Everything to get your car delivered to your closest port
- Bespoke sourcing of your vehicle, purchase, inspection and collection
- Storage of your vehicle in our safe compound until it is ready to be transported to the port
- Paintwork re-conditioning (if required)
- Mileage checks & reports
- All pre-export inspections required
- Transport to the destination port (on a trailer if the car is new)
- Fully comprehensive insurance throughout its UK journey
- Local comprehensive insurance till handover
- High level of marine insurance throughout shipping
- Use of the MHH International private tracking portal to view real time progress of your car and scans of required documentation
- DHL of all original documentation and vulnerable loose items to you or your agent
We are able to offer extended clearing and delivery services to Kenya, Uganda, Mauritius, Thailand, Tanzania and New Zealand. Please read the country specific pages for details.
Highest Vehicle Standards Exclusively
MHH International vehicles must meet rigorous standards before we recommend them to you. We believe that by importing your car with us, you are seeking to buy the best quality available worldwide. So why compromise?
All MHH International cars are delivered to UK showroom standard and come with:
- Up to date service history (UK cars)
- 2 sets of keys
- A minimum of 3-4mm of tyre tread on each tyre
- The original independent inspection documents certifying the mileage verification and no serious damage history
- A pre-purchase check
- A locking wheel nut (if applicable)
- The manufacturers book pack
Follow Your Vehicle's Journey
Our online tracking portal keeps you up to date with the real time progress of your vehicle import. You can view where your vehicle is and all relevant documentation, so you are fully informed throughout the import journey.
Our Services by Country
We've got years of experience exporting vehicles to Africa, Asia and New Zealand. See details of the process, timings and specific import requirements for your country.