We offer three levels of import service designed to best meet your requirements.
Prestige Package: This is our all-inclusive price to Nairobi. Everything is taken care for maximum peace of mind.
Select Package: This gives you the power to manage your costs carefully by allowing you to choose the elements of the import service you need.
The Wholesale Package: The C&F service for experienced buyers who only need the purchase and shipping included.
Come and visit us at our office in Westlands on the Lower Kabete Road. We will be delighted to talk to you about importing your next car from the UK
If anything less than the FULL retail package is NOT an option then the MHH Prestige Package is the service for you. This package offers one fixed price to give you the protection against unforeseen costs and absolute confidence of a stress free import. Choose your perfect car from the UK and sit back and let us take care of everything all the way to Nairobi.
- Door to door service
- All CIF costs
- Fully insured to handover
- 3 month warranty
- All Kenyan costs included prior to hand over
- All cars prepared to a grade 4.5 (very good condition)
- A minimum of 4 mm of tread on the tyres
- Service and valet on the car prior to hand over in Kenya
- Kenyan tracker fitted with 4 years of tracking pre-paid
- Optional window tinting and accessories
- Stereo system re-tuned to Kenya bandwidth (Only Japanese cars require this)
- All cars supplied with mats
- Optional Kenya bank finance available for monthly repayments
- Logbook tracking
- Special number plate number (chargeable on request)
Our Select package gives you the power to manage your costs carefully. Select your car, Select whether you would like ‘Duty Paid’ or ‘C+F’, Select the extras you would like included in the price, and Select cash or finance. You get the best possible car at the best possible price to suit your budget and your needs.
C+F Select standard features
Optional extras on C+F Select
Duty paid Select standard features (in addition to the C+F features)
Optional extras on Duty Paid Select
- Pre purchase inspection
- Collection and delivery to port in source country
- Source country deregistration cost and loading
- Mileage check on all cars
- QISJ inspection
- DHL of documentation
- Shipping as RORO
- Full service
- Upgrade logistics to transporter not driven
- Container shipment
- Window tinting
- DPF removal
- Stereo upgrade
- Port charges in Mombasa
- Clearing agent costs
- Clearing and registration costs
- Delivery to Nairobi on a transporter
- 3 months warranty (only available if car is serviced)
- Service and valet on the car prior to hand over
- Tracker fitted with 4 years pre-paid (mandatory with bank finance)
- Preparation of vehicle up to your preferred grade
- Window tinting and accessories
- Stereo system re-tuned to Kenya bandwidth.
- Optional Kenya bank finance available for monthly repayments (duty paid only)
- Duties disbursement
Designed for brokers and trade buyers looking for a reliable and consistent wholesale supply partner from the UK. Our C&F service is designed for savvy buyers who want to buy from a reputable UK supplier at very competitive rates.
Giving you total market exposure to
- UK retail, wholesale and auction stock
- Payment accepted in Kenyan Shillings (local account)
- Ability to upsell the MHH price to build in a sales commission for yourself.
- Optional import asset finance for your clients upon request.
Vehicle imports Kenya finance
Get Import Finance from Kenyan banks for your UK car
Our partnerships with NIC Bank, CBA, CFC and I&M enable you to buy your import car with just a deposit and no additional security. You can feel confident that your payments shall be managed professionally and your car is transferred to your ownership fully once all instalments have been paid. Learn more about Finance.
A simple car import process
Your car imported in 40 days
We take your car for its pre-export inspection with QISJ. We make any modifications you might like before we prepare it for its journey to Mombasa. Cars are usually delivered to Mombasa in containers however roll on-roll off is also popular. All MHH International ro-ro vehicles are shipped below deck for insurance purposes. Importing from the UK usually takes 40 days for the vehicle to reach Mombasa from the point it has been selected. You are welcome to employ your own clearing agent or will be happy to carefully manage all importation and registration requirements in Mombasa and transport your car to Nairobi for you to collect if you wish. It's all designed to be as flexible as your need it to be.
DHL of your Key Documents
If you are managing the clearing yourself we will DHL all documentation and loose items to you or your nominated agent. If you are using our delivered to Nairobi service, all key documents shall be handed over to you by our customer services agent
|Up to date service history|
|HPI certification (Mileage verification and No serious damage history)|
|Manufacturers book pack|
|Bill of Lading|
|A locking wheel nut (if applicable)|
|MHH pre-purchase check documents|
Kenya vehicle import restrictions
All road vehicles, which are more than eight years old from the year of manufacture, shall not be admitted for importation. Left Hand Drive
All left hand drive vehicles are not allowed for registration unless they are for special purpose i.e. Ambulances, Fire Tenders and large construction vehicles imported for projects and to be eventually donated to the Kenyan Government. Roadworthiness
All used vehicles imported into Kenya shall be inspected for Road Worthiness, safety and other requirements. All imports of used motor vehicles including those belonging to returning residents, diplomats and or public servants must meet the above requirements. Do remember you need to insure your vehicle from the date your vehicle arrives in the dock if you are using our Shipped to Mombasa service. Should you have any questions please contact MHH International team on +44 (0)1483 275 756 or email@example.com